Please read this policy before placing your order.
This policy may change / update at anytime without prior notice.
1. Client is responsible for any legal issues regarding copyrights and trademarked material in their graphics / designs. We do our best to keep ourselves updated on images and designs that are out in the world but it's a big world and one cannot know it all.
2. We will not produce obscene art or language in regards to The United States and The President. In short, we reserve the rights to say "NO" and refuse to any design (or job / project) without any explanation.
3. Written orders are the only way to assure accuracy. In other words: "Please No Phone Orders".
4. All art will be sent for your approval. The job does not go into production queue without your approval.
5. Our normal production is 5-7 business days. Rush fee may applies for prodcution under 5 days.
6. Our production schedule works on a first come first served basis. Quantity does not push any job ahead of another. We will provide every consideration on rush orders even during the peak season.
7. We are not a clothing store that means we do not have nor keep any garments in stock. Each and every garment is purchased per client request therefore GARMENTS CANNOT BE RETURNED. All sales are final so please read the descriptions of your invocie carefully while choosing the garments.
8. C.F.M. (Customer Furnished Material)
Are you planning to provide the garment/s for your project?
We need to know ahead of time when those shipments are arriving. Your boxes must have your name, project name /number and our name on them.
Although we do our best to complete your job in perfect condition yet be aware that we are dealing with machineries, inks, heaters, needles , thread, ..... , therefore there is always a possibility for something to go wrong. EITHER provide extra garments OR be aware of 3%-4% average spoilage margin.
Every screen print project requires set-ups and test prints before it starts. Providing extra garments is necessary to cover the spoilage and set-up requirements. Also, no two garments will be printed at EXACTLY the same location since the insertion of the garments into the machines are manually handled and not automated. Hence there is always a possibility of the image to be printed about 1/2" to either sides on different shirts.
Candroy does not replace client provided garments that and surly does not accept garments with sentimental values.
We recommend that you provide at least two shirts extra in each size for spoilage, especially if your count is vital. We can't tell you the number of times we print the front of a shirt in an order and then find a hole in the back.
Your shirts are checked in by a specific process. They are counted prior to the start of the production. If the count is off, we kick the job out of the queue until you are notified and we clear the count situation.
Your shirt order is counted again before it goes to press.
Your shirt order is counted a 3rd time before it is folded and placed back in your original box for shipment. Please count your shirts upon pick up since we cannot be responsible afterwards.
9. In an event of customer supplied films, Embroidery files or any other similar / related items, we do not take any responsibility for bleeding, spreading, dot gain issues, moiré or other printing problems, especially the outcome of embroidery.
10. We suggest that you allow us to provide the garment so that we keep a light stock on hand in the event of any sort of mishaps.
11. If a printing error occurs and it is verified as our fault, we would ask you to return all shirts. The shirts that are returned are the ones that will be replaced.
12. Unless otherwise specified by client, the imprint area is left to our discretion. Shoulder prints, hem prints, over the seam prints fall differently on each size shirts.
13. Payment is due before production starts. We do not ship C.O.D. If the project is paid by checks, we would need the check to clear in our account before production starts. Returned check fee: $50.00
14. Our work orders need to be complete before your job goes into the production queue.
15. If requested, we will drop ship your order to your customer or to your location at an additional charge.
16. Prices are subject to change without notice but not after an invoice has been issued.
17. Once your order has been shipped, we are not responsible for any damages that may occur by the shipping companies. Insurance is left up to your discretion.
18. From the time we inform the client of project being completed and ready for pick up, client has 30 days to pick up the order otherwise the project will be discarded if we do not hear back from client after 30th day. Candroy will attempt 3 e-mails and 3 phone calls using the e-mails address and the phone number that was provided by the client when filling up the "New Account" form. Client is responsible to inform us of any changes / update in their phone numbers , or e-mail addresses and / any other form of contact that was provided at the beginning of the project.